This week's update to DiskDigger contains lots of amazing new features, including:
- Support for recovering DICOM medical images.
- Support for recovering WebP images and WebM videos.
- Support for recovering TrueType fonts (.TTF and .TTC), with a full preview of the font!
- Support for recovering Monkey's Audio (.APE) files.
- Support for recovering OptimFROG lossless audio (.OFR) files.
- Support for recovering Netpbm images (.PPM, .PGM, .PBM) with previews.
- Support for recovering WinAce archives (.ACE).
- Support for recovering Java Class files (.CLASS).
- Improved detection of .M2TS, .MOV, and .MPEG videos.
- Improved detection of long file names in FAT partitions.
- Improved preview of Exif information in JPEG and TIFF images.
- And best of all: in "deeper" mode, DiskDigger will now automatically name recovered files based on their contents (if possible), instead of just naming the files after the sector where they were found. For example, recovered JPEG images will be named using the date/time when the image was taken; MP3 and WMA files will be named using the artist and album title found in the file, and so on.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the newest version of DiskDigger now!