Here are some updates and new features in the most recent version of DiskDigger:
- Support for recovering .AMR audio in "deeper" mode (Adaptive Multi-Rate audio, used by many mobile devices to record voice notes).
- Support for recovering .OVE (Overture) musical compositions.
- Support for recovering .MSCX and .MSCZ (MuseScore) musical compositions.
- Support for recovering ELF executable files (includes Linux executables, .SO libraries, and core dump files).
- Improved compatibility with Mono, for running under Linux.
- Now requiring .NET runtime version 3.5 (installed by default in Windows Vista and higher).
Download the latest version of DiskDigger now!