I'm thrilled to announce the latest update to the Android versions of DiskDigger and DiskDigger Pro (for rooted devices only)! This update features a redesigned and improved user interface, improved performance, and more powerful filtering options:
- The user interface has been cleaned up and simplified to feature search results more prominently, while placing recovery options and settings into the Action Bar on top.
- You may select between a List or Grid view for viewing recoverable files, as well as small, medium, or large thumbnails, for optimal browsing of search results (tap the Settings icon in the Action Bar).
- Each search result now has an options menu for recovering the individual result, as well as a checkbox for selecting multiple recoverable files for recovery.
- Tapping on a search result will bring up a Preview window with an enlarged thumbnail and additional information about the recoverable file.
- You may now filter the search results by date, although this only applies to .JPG and .TIFF files (tap the Settings icon in the Action Bar).
DiskDigger for Android is available for free from the Google Play Store, and can recover photos (.JPG), images (.PNG), and videos (.MP4, .3GP). If you need to recover other types of files from your Android device, please try DiskDigger Pro!