This month brings more exciting updates to DiskDigger for Windows! Here are the highlights from the latest version:
- Improved and expanded support for undeleting files from exFAT partitions. Many modern flash drives and memory cards that have a capacity greater than 32GB are formatted with the exFAT filesystem, and DiskDigger is more prepared than ever to help you recover your files from these drives.
- Improved performance when undeleting files from NTFS partitions (the program should no longer get stuck for a short period while scanning the MFT).
- Fixed a few issues when undeleting from FAT32 and FAT16 partitions.
- Improved support for detecting EFI partition tables, in addition to MBR.
- In "dig deep" mode, you can now view each file's creation date and last-modified date, and sort the files by these columns.
- Improved detection and recovery of .SQLITE databases in "dig deeper" mode.
- Added support for recovering LEGO Digital Designer models (.LXF files) in "dig deeper" mode.
Download DiskDigger now, and don't wait to recover your files!