The latest version of DiskDigger for Windows is easier to use and more powerful than ever! Along with an improved interface with better instructions and visual cues, DiskDigger comes with these great new features:
- In "dig deep" mode, there is now a new option to show files that were likely emptied from the Recycle Bin. If you've accidentally emptied the Recycle Bin, this will make it easier to find the files that were in it.
- In "dig deep" mode, recoverable files are now sorted by last-accessed time, so that files that were deleted more recently are likely to be near the top of the list. (You may still sort the files by name, size, or date by clicking on the corresponding column headers.)
- General performance improvements when filtering recoverable files in "dig deep" mode.
- Added support for recovering Lytro raw images (.LFP).
- Improved detection of 3D .MPO images.
- DiskDigger now requires version 4.0 of the .NET Framework. This means that it will run on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8 without needing any additional components. For running on Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, you may need to install .NET 4.0 if it's not already installed on your system.
- Experimental support for running on Mac OS X!
Download DiskDigger for Windows now!