This week's updates include these great new features and bug fixes:
- Support for previewing Adobe Photoshop images (previews and thumbnails)
- Support for recovering Microsoft Access (.MDB and .ACCDB) databases in "deeper" mode
- Support for recovering Sun Raster images in "deeper" mode, as well as previewing their contents.
- Support for recovering Paint Shop Pro images in "deeper" mode.
- Improved support for recovering ZIP files and Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010 documents (.DOCX, .XLSX, .PPTX).
In addition to all of the above enhancements, DiskDigger has now been translated into German (thanks to Martin Hübsch), French (thanks to Jean-Philippe Rapp), Slovenian (thanks to Andrej Uršič), and Turkish (thanks to Gökhan Özcan). Download the new version now! (and click here if you would like to translate the program into your language!)